Fegan & Co
2IC - Dairy Farm
Dairy Farm – Cambridge
Do you want to work on a well-developed farm, alongside an
experienced owner who is prepared to help you further develop
your farming career?
This 220ha (incl run off) dairy farm sits just 16km from the thriving town
of Cambridge. 370 cows are milked through a 32ASHB and the land is a
mixture of flat to rolling. There is some dry stock on the steeper section.
This position requires the successful applicant to have 2-3 years’ experience
to support the following:
• Responsibility for dairy management and milk quality
• Competent tractor operating and feed-out skills
• Exposure to pasture measurement and feed management
• Some staff supervision
• Ability to take charge when owner is away
• Comply with all health and safety requirements.
This role will suit a person who is keen to develop their dairy career.
Three-bedroom accommodation is part of a competitive
To view photos www.fegan.co.nz
To apply phone 07 823 0117 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to receive job alerts and newsletters. www.fegan.co.nz
Date Posted: 2017-05-18