Canterbury Grasslands Ltd
Canterbury Grasslands is a pioneering business, passionate about sustainable pasture-based dairying and delivering strong financial returns. With a clear farming and growth strategy already in place, we are now looking to appoint a Country Manager who would be responsible for leading all New Zealand operations.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be responsible for leading our farming operations in Canterbury and Southland which today involves 13 farms and 12,000 cows. The Country Manager will also work closely with the CEO in implementing Grasslands growth strategy.
What Grasslands is looking for;
• You must have demonstrated excellence in recruiting, developing and leading a large team of people to achieve outstanding results.
• We are seeking someone that is focused on delivering consistently high standards of execution across a group of farms. Our focus is on excellence in execution, not on changing the system.
• The successful applicant must have had multiple years of experience in senior management roles, delivering to expectations, within the agriculture industry.
• You will need to have had experience in preparing and presenting formal presentations for a range of stake holders.
What Grasslands has to offer;
• An experienced Board of Directors with a cross section of skills that covers large scale farming, agribusiness, strategic development and financial management.
• The opportunity to progress your career within the wider Grasslands Group, which also encompasses operations in Missouri, USA.
• Grasslands is actively growing its New Zealand footprint, and the role will truly be a dynamic one as we add more farms.
• A competitive remuneration package that will ensure you are properly motivated to achieve results for yourself and the business.
To find out more about this position, please contact Zach at 001 417 354 0772.
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter, and referee details to: email@example.com by 26th January 2018.
Date Posted: 2017-12-14