Dairy Farm Mangement Services
Operations Manager - Leadership Position
Leadership Position – South Canterbury
Our clients are a large family owned business which
operates three dairy farms and support land in South
2500ha, milking approximately 4000 cows and
rearing large numbers of calves. Operates virtually
self-contained, owning much of the machinery to
operate the business.
We seek to recruit a skilled and motivated manager
to fill the newly created role of Operations Manager.
This is a leadership role within the business, which
will report to the Board of Directors, with 5-6 direct
reports. The Owners expectation is that the person
who fills this role will take the business to the next
level of performance.
Candidates for the role will have the following attributes: -
• A thorough understanding of farming systems, particularly dairy.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical, budgeting and financial skills.
• An understanding of the compliance requirements for farming.
• A focus on workplace health and safety.
• Be well organised.
Remuneration includes a competitive salary and
accommodation, if required.
Applications close 15th January 2018.
For further information contact Dairy Farm
Management Services Ltd and see our website
Date Posted: 2018-01-05