Category: Farm Manager
Location: East Coast
Integrated Foods Ltd
Farm Manager - Sheep & Beef
Sheep & Beef, Gisborne NZ
Integrated Foods Ltd is part of the Integrated Foods Group, an innovative group of companies with extensive agri-business interests including a large farming and production base in the Gisborne region, a boutique food business and sales
capability both based in Napier.
Reporting to the General Manager - Farming, this position will be responsible for day-to-day farm management ensuring optimal livestock, pasture and people performance to achieve predefined production targets. The opportunity includes management of a 2600ha hill country Sheep and Beef farm at Whatatutu, 45 minutes from Gisborne.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Knowledge of modern farming practice
• At least four years relevant experience
• Excellent feed management and planning skills
• Excellent stockmanship skills including horsemanship and a very capable team of dogs
• A professional approach to managing resources i.e. people, budgets, stock, projects
• Genuine commitment to health, safety and continuous improvement
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a great opportunity to be involved in an international agribusiness with exciting growth prospects. If you enjoy the thrill of maximising stock performance, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would like to hear from you.
Confidential enquiries to Brent Anstis, General Manager NZ Farming, firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie Viljoen 06 869 1330 or 027 512 0793
Further information or to apply please visit our website https://www.iflgroup.co/
Date Posted: 2018-01-18