Bellevue Enterprises Ltd
Rare DryStock 2IC
Rare Dry stock 2IC
Due to our present 2IC retiring shortly, applications are invited for a Second In Charge position on a 340 ha elite cattle breeding property in Te Miro, near Cambridge.
This stunning, centrally located property is part of the Bellevue Group and run in conjunction with Animal Breeding Services; our main focus being embryo transfer with some livestock trading also.
This is a permanent full-time position for an immediate start.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to interact and learn from some of the best in the business. There is plenty of opportunity to grow for the right person – both professionally and financially
- Extra learning and upskilling is encouraged, supported and funded
- Warm, private three-bedroom home with double garage, heat pump + DVS
- Moderate working hours
- Structured, reliable time off
- Awesome central location
- Competitive salary
- Safe working environment and training if/when necessary
What we require:
- Honesty, reliability and a willingness to learn
- Ability to confidently control 1-2 dogs
- Some level of computer literacy (you don’t need to be an expert)
- Accurate written record keeping
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
The right to work in New Zealand is a must, current drivers licence essential and a pre-employment drug test will apply.
To apply, please send current CV with cover letter to email@example.com
Date Posted: 2018-09-20