Category: Tractor / Truck / Machinery Operator
Location: North Island
CR Grace Ltd
Stock Truck Driver
Stock Truck Driver
CR Grace Ltd has been a leading livestock procurement business for over 20 years, specialising in stock buying, transport and logistics for Taylor Preston who operates a modern meat export processing plant in Wellington. The majority of livestock originates from the Rangitikei, Manawatu, Wanganui, Wairarapa and Hawke’s Bay regions. Strong supplier relationships exist in all of these areas with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service.
We are looking for a Driver with integrity, who can start immediately or as soon as possible, who can show a willingness to play a vital role within our large team and with key strengths in reliability, respectfulness and honesty.
All of our fleet are modern with well-equipped gear. You will be working independently and must really understand the importance of good record keeping, exceeding our farming clients’ expectations, maintaining our high standards of compliance and a high respect for the truck and trailer unit. It is a full time permanent role working Sunday to Friday with a guarantee of 80 hours minimum per fortnight, paid at above market hourly rates, with variable start times but generally 7am to 5pm. Full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) will be provided, along with Samsung phone and tablet.
Applicants MUST have:
• A clean Class 5 license, preferably with stock handling and HPMV experience
• A real commitment to safety, wellbeing and livestock welfare
• NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants MUST also have the ability to:
• Work well under pressure, particularly during the summer months, alongside fellow team members
• Communicate openly and honestly, and in a timely manner
• A good sense of humour and willing to go the extra mile with a “can-do” attitude
For any further details please contact
Mobile: 021 548 204
Work: 06 324 8116
Date Posted: 2018-09-28