Dairy Equity Manager
DAIRY EQUITY MANAGER CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Apply early to be considered for 1st June 2019.
Ngatira Group is a Waikato based family owned company. Ngatira is growing each year and we are on the hunt for an ambitious equity manager to take the
challenge and help us optimize profitability across this project by adding real value: controlling farm working expenses, increasing production and lifting cow quality.
Why choose us?
• We are passionate about dairy farming
• We are a genuinely growing business, being able to offer growth in capital while enjoying working on farm. This is based on a strong support system on and off farm.
• Attractive package and Scale with 650 cows on 400ha lease.
• Superior relationship building and communication.
• You will be showcasing your impressive pasture based business acumen and knowledge of the dairy industry while working in an autonomous manner.
• You will be accountable for meeting long term goals and driving the efficiency and profitability of the business through your effective management strategies, in order to help the business achieve top performance.
• To work within budget parameters and effectively lead staff, ensuring compliance with environment, animal, safety and employment legislation.
• Minimum investment 100k
Please contact Andrew & Christiane at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV. We will be in touch discuss further details.
Date Posted: 2018-11-23