Category: Nursery Dispatch Assistant
Nursery Dispatch Assistant - NEW!
Vibrant Earth is seeking a dynamic, hands-on, friendly person who craves
a little dirt under their fingernails to assist in Nursery Dispatch.
The role includes handling plants in the nursery, preparing them for dispatch, and administration tasks in the office – no two days are alike! We do everything
ourselves here at Vibrant Earth, from deciding what we grow, when, who
we sell to, and how we market so someone ready to roll up their sleeves
and get stuck in will fit in perfectly.
We sell to a range of markets and pride ourselves on being a unique, fun place to work with a good crew. We offer plenty of training on the job, flexible work environment in the off season, and a staff discount on plants. Plus free compost – what more could a green thumb ask for! We’re hoping you want to stick around for a while, as the position is full time and permanent. We are based in the Tasman region.
Sound interesting? Check out what our ideal candidate has:
• Previous hands-on horticulture experience a must. Growing, selling, or
planting ornamental garden plants
• Basic office administration and computer skills a must
• Hortbase software experience a plus, but not a deal breaker
• Friendly personality. There will be times you’ll be working with our trade
customers, answering phones, and responding to emails
• Willingness to help out. Although the main role would be in dispatch,
we’re a small team and help each other out when things get busy
• Ready to learn. We’re happy to train the right person on the job, so long
as you come with a positive attitude
Sound like you? Contact us at email@example.com
– we look forward to hearing from you!
Date Posted: 2019-03-15