Category: Farm Manager
Location: Hawke's Bay
Farm Manager - NEW!
The Farm Manager we are looking for will be primarily responsible
for creating a fantastic working culture that promotes teamwork whilst
developing and growing the skills of your 3 direct reports.
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Creating an exclusive culture where everyone feels valued and enjoys farming.
- Developing and training your staff to prepare them for their next step
- Willing to support and muck in on farm, and become part of the local community
- Take responsibility for and own our well-established procedures in Health & Safety, Animal Husbandry and Environmental
- Responsible for the execution of the farm system including delivery on the agreed physical and financial performance targets
We are looking for a progressive person who is ready for next step.
We will provide significant support to ensure you are successful in the
role. Our objective is to enhance your skills that assist with your personal
development and ultimately your future career progression.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We offer a very
attractive remuneration package which includes a comfortable 4-bedroom
Farm location is the Patoka district, 45km North West of Napier.
Send CV with references included to:
Phone: 027 446 9556
Date Posted: 2020-10-15