Category: Stock Manager
Stock Manager - NEW!
(Young stock and bull farming operation)
A lead position is available for a young stock and bull farming operation covering
approximately 1000 head across three properties on the Hauraki Plains.
Essential skills required for the role include:
• Pasture management and feed budgeting skills
• A high level of livestock management capability
• Basic computer and spreadsheet skills
• General farm maintenance skills
• People leadership capability
• An interest in genetics and stud stock
• A heavy traffic licence
Housing and remuneration to meet requirements and skill sets.
The ability for the successful applicant to have investment opportunities.
Contact – email@example.com
Date Posted: 2020-10-15