Category: Service Sales Manager
Rocky Mountain Equipment
Service Manager - Canada
ARE YOU A SERVICE MANAGER OF A TEAM OF AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT
TECHNICIANS/tMECHANICS? CANADA HAS OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU.
Whether you are looking for your next adventure, overseas experience, or long-term stability for you and your family, if you are a Service Manager of a team of agricultural equipment technicians/mechanics, Canada has opportunities for you!
The Canadian agriculture industry is growing, and you could be part of the momentum with Rocky Mountain Equipment (RME). The largest independent dealer of Case IH, New Holland and Case Construction equipment in Canada, RME consists of 43 agricultural and construction equipment branches across the Western Canadian provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. The company also sells and services the New Holland brand.
As a Service Manager (referred to by RME as “Service Sales Manager”) you can
manage a team environment that supports open communication. Safety is paramount at RME and bred within our culture. Staff in the service department look to you to provide mentorship, direction, and accountability to be successful in their jobs while creating a culture of quality and performance. Their success is your success—your leadership is an integral part of the service department. In this customer facing role, you’ll be identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve an exceptional customer experience.
We are committed to offering comprehensive training, support, and career development to our employees to assist them with their career goals. We welcome qualified Kiwi Service Managers deciding to come to Canada alone or with their families. In such cases, both you and your spouse/ partner can be issued work permits allowing you to work in Canada and your school-age minor children attend Canadian public schools at no cost.
The Canadian Working Holiday Program provides the opportunity for New Zealand citizens aged 18-35 to come to live and work in Canada for 23 months. If you are over the age of 35, or not a New Zealand citizen, there are other work permit and visa options for you and your family. RME will assist you through the entire visa process.
JOB TITLE: Service Manager (Service Sales Manager)
LOCATION OF WORK: Locations in the Western Canadian provinces of Alberta,
Saskatchewan, and Manitoba
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (40 hours per week)
CONTRACT DURATION: A minimum of twenty-three months up to thirty-six months, with the possibility to extend the contract and remain in Canada longer either on a new work permit, or as a permanent resident, with the assistance of RME.
SALARY: $85,000.00-115,000.00 CAD ($105,000-143,000.00 NZD) base annual salary plus commissions. Base salary will be commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS: We offer our employees a total compensation package that includes:
- competitive base salary and commissions.
- a comprehensive benefits plan for you and your family, including health, dental and vision care coverage (it is extra coverage above and beyond Canada’s universal public health insurance program).
- an interest free relocation loan (if requested) of 3,500 Canadian dollars to assist with your initial arrival costs in Canada.
- payment by Rocky Mountain Equipment of your flight/travel cost to your employment location.
- 6 family/health/personal days per year in addition to 10 (Alberta and Manitoba) or 15 (Saskatchewan) days of vacation time. Canada also has 9 statutory (bank) holidays each year.
We will also assist with the preparation of the immigration and legal documents
required to be issued a Canadian work permit and help you with finding initial
accommodation in Canada.
STARTING DATE: As soon as reasonably possible but most likely in April or May 2024 bearing in mind Canadian immigration laws, work permit processing, and your existing work commitments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Direct and delegate effectively to the service staff.
- Oversee all planning, administration, and general management issues, including the day-to-day supervision of staff.
- Oversee work organized by team leaders and direct reports.
- Maintain a high level of integrity as signing authority for items such as internal work orders.
- Ensure bottom line profitability for Services.
- Work to develop solutions to departmental personnel turnover, including anticipatory needs.
- Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness, and security of the work environment is maintained at the highest level.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve high satisfaction.
- Create a motivating team environment with a culture of open communication.
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Knowledge of technical aspects of agriculture and materials handling industries and equipment.
- Strong computer and typing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership and time management skills.
- Minimum Twenty-four months of experience as a service manager of a team of agricultural equipment technicians/mechanics.
- Licensed mechanic preferred but not required.
- Experience with CASE IH and New Holland is a strong asset but not required.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to RME recruiter and immigration lawyer, Tony Muszynski at
There will be initial online interviews in November and December 2023. Tony Muszynski will be in New Zealand in the first part of January 2024 to meet with qualified candidates to answer their questions.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
For more on our company: www.rockymtn.com
Date Posted: 2023-10-20